Life

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Current Loves

Girl on  the Web going online...

Hey Guys!♡
So, this is Holly (Obvi) as you can see I have given myself a nickname: Girl on the Web. Tell me in the comments what you think! Today I'm going to be telling you my current loves. Let's begin! 
Books-
1. Girl Online
2. Cinder
3. Whenever I'm With You

Music-
1. Hamilton 
2. Daya

Hobbies- 
1. Dance
2. YouTube

YouTube Channels-
1. Alisha Marie
2. AlishaMarieVlogs
3. Brooklyn and Bailey
4. MyLifeAsEva

Electronics-
1. My iPhone 7
2. Computer

Video Type-
1. Whats on my iPhone?

Colors-
1. Pink
2. Purple
3. Blue
4. Mint
5. Coral
6. Black
7. White

Hair-
1. High Ponytail
2. High (Messy) Bun

Place-
1. NYC
2. Rome
3. England
4. Boston
5. New England
6. Any City

Class-
1. History
2. Lunch 😆

Wow! Long List! I hope you got some inspo for new fun! Bye!

~Girl on the Web

No comments:

Post a Comment