Life

Friday, April 21, 2017

City Girl at Heart

Girl going on the Web...



I live in a rural area. But I’ve always had a soft spot for my city travels. I'm going to NYC!! I'm so exited.

So excited!!

I've always known that I've wanted to spend my life where I am living now. But I always get SUPER EXCITED for big city travels. In our family, for BIG birthdays (50, 13, etc.) you get to choose where we want to go. Since I'm turning 13 next year, I have to get thinking where I want to go. Let's just say I chose LA because it's a big city and YouTube place. (2 of my fave things!)

This is LA

I also really want to see the Hollywood sign and do some cool VSCO edits on it.

Wouldn't this be cool with some C1 filters?!
 

If you were wondering where I have vacationed to before, here's where:

  1. England
  2. Paris
  3. Rome
  4. The Cayman Islands
  5. Florida
  6. Chicago
  7. Massachusetts
  8. New York (City and State)
  9. Texas
Let's just say I love to travel, and my family does to! Well, that's all for today. Bye!

QUESTION OF THE POST:
If u could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Girl going off the web...



No comments:

Post a Comment