Life

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Back to School

iamericaDD20 going online...

                                                   Hey guys!



Ok everyone! Take your seats please! 



Ok... sometimes I just hate those words! I just recently went back to school yesterday. 6th grade! Yay..! That is why I was late on doing doll star because Sunday I was so busy getting ready for school! So I just did it today. In my locker I actually have a tiny countdown until the last day of school! Thats how much I miss summer vacation!! Ever had that feeling? That reminds me... at the end of the day today, my friend and I could not wait to get home! I told her I could not wait to plop down on the couch with my iPad. I was feeling quite pathetic. Bye!



Question of the post:



   Do you like back to school and why?



iamericaDD20 going offline...

No comments:

Post a Comment