Life

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Welcome to My Blog!

iamericaDD20 going online...                  Hello, Everyone!!

Welcome to my blog. As most of you know, I am iamericaDD20, or Holly. Whatever you call me in the comments is fine. This blog will be just like my YouTube Channel - some American Girl stuff, some not. Every week I will post a Doll of the Week. I will tell you about that doll so you can get to know them! I really hope this blog will help grow my YouTube Channel that I started last year, and my YouTube Channel will help grow this blog that I started today! You can give me recommendations for vids and posts. I hope you guys enjoy reading this blog! I know I liked creating this blog! Please Comment, Like, Subscribe, and Follow my new blog and and YouTube Channel! Bye!

Question of the post:

What vid and blog posts do you think I should do?


iamericaDD20 going offline..

No comments:

Post a Comment